Canon EOS 1500D with EF S18-55 IS II Lens
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with full manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses (crop-sensor mount versatile and compact, especially when used with EF-S lenses)
EOS 1500D with EF S18-55 IS II
24.1megapixel high-resolution camera for beautiful pictures
All camera users, even beginners, will be able to capture amazing images and movies with this DSLR camera, which is equipped with a 24.1megapixel APS-C-size CMOS sensor and an optical viewfinder for an authentic DSLR shooting experience. Capturing sharp images is easy thanks to the fast, accurate AF and the large grip that provides a firm, steady hold on the camera. Built-in Wi-Fi / NFC connectivity enables the seamless upload of photos and videos to social media.
- 24.1megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor & DIGIC 4+ image processor
- 9 point AF with 1 centre cross-type AF point
- Standard ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12 800)
- Wi-Fi / NFC supported
Beautiful, high-resolution images with the 24.1megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor & DIGIC 4+ image processor
The large 24.1megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, on par with those on Canon’s DSLRs for advanced users, captures abundant light information, which is processed by the fast DIGIC 4+ image processor to produce high-quality images with beautiful colour gradations. Even shots taken in low-light at a high ISO speed are clear with minimal noise. The large sensor size also contributes to the ability to achieve the shallow depth-of-field necessary for creating images with smooth background blur.
A myriad of possibilities for creative expression
Users can choose their favourite style of shooting: Through the optical viewfinder, which has quick, precise viewfinder AF; or in Live View mode on the large, 7.62 cm LCD screen to easily fine-tune composition and framing. In addition to 5 Creative filter effects, the “Shoot by ambience” selection provides another way to create images with the mood and feel that you envision.
Wi-Fi / NFC-Easy pairing with smartphones, printers and other devices
Pair your camera and smartphone via Wi-Fi / NFC and the Camera Connect App, and you can easily use your smartphone to browse, save and upload your camera images to social media, or to carry out remote shooting-great for self-portraits and group photos. You can also wirelessly transfer files to printers and other cameras through direct pairing, or to TV sets via the Connect Station CS100.
There are no reviews yet.