GODOX MOVELINK M2 WIRELESS MICROPHONE
The MoveLink M2 from Godox provides an easy-to-use and cost-effective entry into the world of wireless audio for a wide variety of content creators including YouTube and TikTok personalities, vloggers, mobile journalists, and more. The system offers two ultracompact clip-on mic/transmitters, two lav mics, and a two-channel camera-mountable receiver to provide a portable, all-inclusive solution that lets you record two subjects at once to your audio recorder, camera, or camcorder via the 3.5mm input jack.
Each of the two compact transmitters weighs less than 1 oz and features a built-in omnidirectional microphone, making them simple to attach to a lapel or shirt for quick and easy hands-free audio. The M2 uses a digital, frequency-hopping 2.4 GHz bandwidth system with a maximum line-of-sight range of up to 164′. For a more discreet look, you can use the included lavalier microphones and simply plug the mics’ 3.9′ cables into the 3.5mm input jacks on the transmitters.
The equally lightweight and tiny receiver features a belt clip that mounts to camera shoe mounts or smartphone shoe mount adapters and features a 3.5mm line output. The two-channel receiver makes it easy to record both subjects to your camera or mobile device using a single component. One 3.5mm TRS cable for use with DSLR/mirrorless cameras and one 3.5mm TRRS cable for use with compatible smartphones and tablets is included.
Both the transmitters and receiver feature internal, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that will run for up to 6 hours and are recharged through their USB Type-C ports, which will also power them if you have access to AC. Three USB charging cables, a convenient charging case for the components, and two furry wind caps for the transmitter/mics are included. Up to six M2 systems can be used at the same time on set.
Features at a Glance
- Ultracompact, lightweight 2-person wireless system for vlogging, interviews, and video production
- Works with smartphones, cameras, and audio recorders with 3.5mm input jack
- Digital frequency-hopping wireless transmission in the 2.4 GHz spectrum
- 164′ maximum range
- 2 clip-on transmitters with built-in omnidirectional microphones and wind caps
- 2 lavalier mics included for low-profile visual work
- Mute buttons on transmitter
- Dual-channel receiver clips to camera shoe
- 6 hours of operating time on built-in rechargeable batteries
- TFT displays on components show important information including battery life, levels, mute status, and more
- Includes USB charging cables
- Convenient charging case included for transport and storage
There are no reviews yet.