UNDERSTAND OUR RENTAL POLICY
- Customer/Lessee shall take full responsibility for the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine and in case of Damage/Not Working/Theft to the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine, he/she is responsible to pay the full amount of the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine to the Viknick.
- The lessee/customer agrees to promptly return the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine at the end of the rental period in the same condition as received.
- The lessee/customer also agrees to pay for any damages to, or loss of, the rented merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine occurring during their time of possession or because of loss and or damage from improperly handling the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine.
- Upon return and inspection any and all repairs necessary and or accessories missing that were itemized will be charged at current rates and billed to the lessee.
- A full-day rental is charged, even for a partial day’s use. There are absolutely no refunds for early returns. The lessee agrees to pay the regular rental rate for each day that the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine is in his possession and until it is returned to the Viknick.
- In case, if required then the original document (e.g., passport/voter id card/aadhaar card/driving license) shall be submitted to Viknick, once the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine returned back in the same condition the documents shall be handed over to the lessee/customer.
- Viknick will need a document copy (original/digital/photocopy) of the lessee/customer to verify the customer before confirming the order.
- As Viknick is an online rental solution provider, so actual merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine may differ from its pictorial representation on the website page.
- At Viknick, we consider 1 day based on 24 hours calculation, the customer/lessee may return the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine before the time ends but in case, the merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine is not returned within the time frame then the customer/lessee has to pay for the next day as well.
- Once an order is handed over to the lessee/customer and if there’s a return of assets before the scheduled date/time then lessee/customer has to inform us at least 24 hours advance for next day cancellation, else the customer/lessee won’t be eligible for a refund.
- In case of any cancellation, the customer/lessee has to inform Viknick at least 24 hours before the starting of the scheduled rental period.
- Viknick services India Private Limited will not be responsible for any damages or loss of life.
- Minimum age criteria to place orders on Viknick services India Private Limited is 18 years of age, lessee/customer has to follow the age criteria.
- Viknick has the right to deny services to any lessee/customer.
- 5% cancellation charge applicable on all orders and we accept only prepaid orders, payment mode is the online transaction
- By using our services or renting merchandise/product/equipment/vehicle/machine from us, you agree to all these terms and conditions.
- In case of any violation of above mentioned terms and conditions, legal action shall be taken.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellation requests received between 1 day (24 hours) to 5 days advance from the order start date will be eligible for a 95% refund of the total order value.
- Cancellation requests received within 24 hours from the order start date will not be eligible for any refund.
- Our delivery services is avalailbe in Tricity (Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Zirakpur) region only for now at selected pin code regions.
- Estimated delivery/pickup time is of 2 hours from the selected time slot.