Read detailed Canon EOS 80D DSLR review in this post
- 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF
- 45-point AF system with all cross-type points
- 3″ 1.04M-dot articulating touchscreen
- 1080/60p video capture
- 7 fps continuous shooting with AF
- Weather-resistant body
- 7560-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- Wi-Fi + NFC + Bluetooth
Continue reading Canon EOS 80D Review
Before you read this Kheerganga journey story, I would like to drop a message for you here:
Are you planning a trip and looking for good Cameras, camping equipment or travel accessories?
Don’t want to spend much bucks to own the product because you’re not sure when will you use it next time?
Or is there any other reason which doesn’t allow you to buy a product?
Don’t want to use a same product for long and so you don’t consider buying product a good option?
Then you can try our renting services, we offer great rental deals in Chandigarh, Mohali, Zirakpur and Panchkula. Continue reading Trekking Adventure – How about Renting?
Canon EOS 200D Mark II
- Review Price: Single Kit – 40000 INR and Dual Kit – 51000
- 2-million-pixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 7 image processor
- ISO 100-25,600 (expandable to ISO 100-51,200)
- 5fps continuous shooting
- Dual Pixel AF
- 3-inch, 1,040k-dot vari-angle touchscreen
- Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- Single SD card slot (UHS-I compatible)
Continue reading Canon EOS 200D Review
Viknick – The Rental Store
Viknick is an online rental store with its services available across Chandigarh, Mohali, Zirakpur, Kharar and Panchkula. Our purpose is to make renting easier, reachable, smarter and beneficial solution to everyone. As we are providing rental solutions, so here in this post, we would like to share some food for thoughts on why and when you should rent. Based on these points or probably few of the many points you may decide whether is it good for you to buy or rent products. Continue reading Why you should rent!