Viknick – The Rental Store
Viknick is an online rental store with its services available across Chandigarh, Mohali, Zirakpur, Kharar and Panchkula. Our purpose is to make renting easier, reachable, smarter and beneficial solution to everyone. As we are providing rental solutions, so here in this post, we would like to share some food for thoughts on why and when you should rent. Based on these points or probably few of the many points you may decide whether is it good for you to buy or rent products.
There are some factors you should consider before deciding to buy or rent things, for example:
1. How often you’re going to use that product in future? If you’re going to use it occasionally then buying won’t be a good idea, instead you can rent it out for your occasional use and can save big money on it.
2. In case, if you what to sell the purchased product then what will be the value of the product after few years or months? It is a fact that as soon as you buy a product it starts loosing it value, so after few months or years the product you bought won’t be of much value and buying new product every time is not a good idea always. Right?
3. In today’s world, technology is changing very rapidly, so if we stick to one product for long then we may miss the latest technologies or features trend. Do you wish to remain up to date with latest trend? But buying up new or latest product every time is not possible for everyone. So renting gives you an option to choose or try different type of products and latest ones as well without spending much. Like you rent a Canon 200D DSLR to capture a birthday celebration at home and then for a Trip you choose a Gopro action Camera, all latest and different devices and that too within very pocket friendly budget. Isn’t this a cool idea?
4. Are you comfortable in spending money to own things when at the same time due to this you would have to compromise on your budget for other important things? Renting helps you to plan smartly within your budget so that you can enjoy more and at the same time need not to spend much 🙂
5. Are you spending on products that may lose up to half of its value the moment you purchase it?
6. Do you want to experience or use product before actually buying it and then based on your experiences wanted to go ahead to buy it?
7. You already have a particular product with you but you need multiple products at a same time and buying seems difficult option?
8. With every product there is a maintenance cost and when you buy a product, you most probably going to spend money for its maintenance also. But when you rent, then it means you need not to worry about the maintenance of the product. Use the rented product wisely and return it after the use in the same condition, rest is taken care by the rental agency.
If you think about all these points then surely you will get the answer yourself, whether it’s good to rent or buy a particular thing for you at that particular time. Sometimes, it’s better to buy or sometimes it’s good to rent. Moreover, renting gives you an opportunity to invest your money on things which are for long terms or can give you a better return in near future.
These are just some food for thoughts from us on whether to rent or buy things depending on needs or situations, and we understand there can be many other points as well which can be added in the list, so feel free time put your thoughts on it in the comment section.